How to make Gifs from photos.
GIFs are a great way to express emotion. They’re short scenes or short clips from videos or photos without audio that turned into short video clippets that express how we feel. most Gifs are from popular TV shows, famous actor actresses, movies etc.
Gifs are short but sweet kind of emotion expresser.
here are steps how to make Gifs using photoshop:
Firstly save your photos in one folder which you need for making Gif.
- Upload your photos on photoshop: click to File>Scripts>load files into stack.
- click Brows and select which files you want for making Gif then click Ok.
- photoshop will create separate layer for each image.
- open timeline window: click WINDOW>TIMELINE
- in timeline window click ” Create Frame Animation”
- create new layer for each new frame: go to top navigation menu then click SELECT> ALL LAYERS> MENU>create new layer for each new frame.
- from same menu icon select “MAKE FRAMES FROM LAYERS.
- click the time below each frame and select how long you want it to appear.
- select how many times you like it to loop. it is at the bottom of the toolbar.
- click the play button to preview your GIF.
- save and export your GIF.: FILE>EXPORT>SAVE FOR WEB( legacy)